Junior Scholars Forum
The Junior Scholars Forum brings together early career researchers interested in public health and the social sciences. We welcome students and trainees at all levels, as well as research staff and junior faculty, to join the conversation.
The Forum provides opportunities to connect with mentors and collaborators and to build a community of scholars with shared interests.
Discussions will address the challenges and rewards of careers in research:
- Are you wondering how to develop a research agenda?
- How to choose a thesis or dissertation topic?
- How to establish your track record as a researcher?
- How to build momentum and boost productivity?
- Where and how to get your papers published?
- How to build successful research partnerships?
This new forum is led by Carolyn Cannuscio, ScD, Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health and Director of Research at CPHI.