Community Engaged Research
CPHI helps facilitate community-engaged research and community-academic partnerships through the following initiatives:
- Community Driven Research Day: CDRD encourages collaboration between researchers and community-based organizations (CBOs)/community groups who have research questions that they are interested in answering about community approaches to improving health outcomes
- Community Scholars: An 8-session training program training program to train community organizations on community-academic partnerships.
- Pilot Research Opportunities: Funding promising pilot research initiatives through an annual “Call for Proposals” for interdisciplinary public health research endeavors.
Current Funding Opportunities:
- CDRD Call for Proposals — Opening February 2018
- Joint CPHI/CTSA Community Engagement and Research (CEAR) Core Pilot Funding — Call for Proposals Spring 2018