Part of CPHI’s mission is to provide professional , seminars and institutes for fellows, students, alumni, faculty, practitioners and community-based. CPHI partners with local and national experts as well as our CPHI Fellows to offer these opportunities year-round.
CPHI Seminar Series: Offering high quality seminars to increase public health knowledge and leadership.
- 2016-17 Series: Intersections around Media and Health
- Past Series
- Recommend a speaker
- Receive invitations for seminars
Learning Institutes: Educating and training public health students and the professional workforce.
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research Institute led by Dr. Rosemary Frasso (Director of Education, MPH Program)
- Summer Institute on GIS and Public Health led by Amy Hillier (Associate Professor, PennDesign)
- Evaluation Institute on Program Evaluation – New! Led by Allison Karpynn (CPHI Senior Fellow)
Professional Development: Increasing public health career development and professional growth for students, alumni and the broader public health community.